Introduction and Interaction

 Hey Guys I am Aarushi Verma, Currently, I am a student and will be pursuing a Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. I am highly interested in Writing Articles, Motivational Quotes, Stories, etc. I do also have interests in Dancing, Painting, Drawing, and Singing. My aim in life is to be a good writer, who with his writings can change the mindset of the people. I sometimes wonder God has made everything so beautiful though we sometimes don't know how we should access and deal with it. Talking about my interest in writing, I have represented my school in an Article Writing competition at the district level conducted by Delhi Traffic Police. Also, I have been writing since my class 10th and I do have a page on Social Media- Instagram. Now I am starting my new journey with writing blogs on this platform. And I hope it reaches a large audience. Hope to interact with you guys. You all can anytime contact me on my email or through my Instagram Account which I will be mentioning below. I am grateful to each one of you who will be seeing this post and supporting me. You can always comment on the blogs about anything- maybe if there is a need for changes or anything. Hope you like my writings. Thank you guys for taking out time and reading this.

Instagram Handle- @canwebethechange

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Reach

Being Positive

Reminiscence