NOT SO BUDDING JOURNALIST!!



Hello Everyone, Here I am starting with a very different blog which is about my view on being a budding journalist. Journalism a word that sounds to be creative and full of curiosity and after listening to this word everyone imagines a person who is reporting an event, or someone reviewing something and it is correct also but the meaning of the word is production and distribution of ongoing events based on facts and information with proof and evidence. And the one who does this work is called a journalist.
The work that journalists have to do is -
~ Research work
~ Analysing data
~ Interviewing sources
~ Proofreading 
~ Editing, and many more.
 

Now talking about me being a budding journalist, it would not be preferable to go for journalism at this point in time because I already have set the goals that I would want to achieve. I would be going in the field of content writing, as well as an influencer. I am fond of writing and that's why here I am in front of you writing this blog.
Thank you everyone for taking out your precious time to read this.

Instagram account- @canwebethechange
Email Id- aarushii11101@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of Reach

Being Positive

Reminiscence